Check out the photo gallery for the latest shots showing Park refurbishment progress, Tourist Park features and amenities and social nights!
The Port Lincoln Tourist Park is pleased to now offer you RV & Dog Friendly accommodation. Are you looking to holiday in Port Lincoln and bring along your dog? Our park's unique dog friendly terms now allow you to go on holiday without having to worry about your pet. Pets are only allowed in our caravan and camping site areas by prior arrangement, and are subject to our terms and conditions below. Please note aggressive breeds are not allowed in the park, and pets are prohibited from the cabin accommodation at all times.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Maximum number of pets on our caravan park’s powered or unpowered sites is two.
2. Pets are not allowed in the park during January.
3. Pets are not permitted inside any on-site accommodation at any time.
4. Aggressive pets will not be tolerated under any circumstances and are banned from the park.
5. Pets must not be left at the park unattended at any time.
6. The owner of the pet is responsible for any damage, loss, injury or cost whatsoever caused by the pet during their stay at the park.
7. Port Lincoln Tourist Park will not be held responsible for any injury, illness or death to the pet during their stay at the park
8. Pets must be kept under control and on a lead at all times and must not create a nuisance to other guests.
9. Doggy bags are provided for your convenience. If caught short, all deposits must be removed.
10. Pets must not visit communal areas (amenities, playground, BBQ etc.) at any time.
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in termination of booking and loss of deposit. The park reserves the right to terminate a booking and/or request the guest to leave the park immediately if they do not comply with these terms.
Park under new management
Port Lincoln Tourist Park is pleased to announce that the park is now under new management. Over the coming months we will be making some exciting improvements to the park. We have had terrific feedback in regard to the park now offering RV and Dog Friendly accommodation.
'Additional Park Lighting'
Following valuable customer feedback; The Park has just completed installation of additional lighting into the powered site area. This will assist guests particularly at night walking to ammenities and will further improve safety and security at the Park.
‘Jetty Upgrade complete’
The Tourist Park jetty upgrade by the Port Lincoln City Council has been completed. The jetty has a brand new timber deck, railing and supporting beams and has been fully upgraded. The Park's managers are pleased with the upgrade and said ‘feedback from guests have been fantastic and the jetty is a much safer facility for all guests of the Park and town to enjoy’. Bollard lighting has also been added.
Cabin car parks
The cabin area of the Park has been undergoing earthworks which are now complete finishing off the allocated car parks for the Executive Units.